Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build and configure the applications to meet business process and/or application requirements from analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to deliver the application.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy code.
- Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Perform code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fix and performance tuning applications.
- This position requires 3+ years of professional development experiences as a .Net Core developer with browser-based Web applications
- Mandatory Skill sets:
.Net core 3.1 (or at least ASP .Net MVC)
Experience in Web API Development
Angular ( 5.x at least)
Good to have:
Knowledge of Azure Web Apps and Azure functions
SQL - Stored Proc and functions with query optimization
Redis, Azure table
Good to Have Experience or knowledge in :
Knowledge in SingleSpa Application development
Custom component development experience in Angular
- Degree in IT or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697