- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Work closely with product team (that includes business, application and technical architects) to translate the product vision into a robust and integrated technology solution to support our digital transformation.
- Working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions
- Responsible for technical design, application development and testing to deliver solutions of superior quality that meets functional requirement
- Design robust and low latency applications that support high-volume transaction volume
- Perform end-to-end application development that encompass web application, database and API end-points
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage, test and deploy application codes.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Plan and commission production system implementation.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Advocate and practice agile software development
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development, with experience using the following DevOps tools : Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Flow, Selenium / Microfocus UFT / LoadRunner
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (C#, ASP.NET)
- Proficiency in one or more software languages (.NET Core)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (Angular / React)
- Proficiency in one or more databases (MS SQL , MySQL)
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Good Object Oriented (OO)-skills. Must demonstrate excellent familiarity of design patterns.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547