Are you looking to start your career as a Full Stack Developer?
A growing number of companies are hiring Developers, and other technology workers who use technical skills to leverage the power of technology within their organizations.
This hire and train program will expose you in working with industry experts across top MNC Companies. It will cover every concept through hands on training, live projects, practical approaches and many more.
What is Hire and Train Program?
- Shortlisted candidates have to go for 6-8 weeks virtual classroom training. (You will receive a stipend during training period)
- After successful completion of training , you will be assigned to a Project in which you will have to use the technology stack you have learned during your training period.
- Evaluation will be done by presenting the assigned Project, and you should be able to showcase all skills you have acquired.
- If you are successful, you will be deployed to work with our MNC client.
What is the minimum requirement to join this Program?
- Educational Background in Information Technology/Infocomm/Software/Computer Science or any related field
- Good communication skills
- Basic programming skills is a plus
- Willingness to be trained, and commitment to learn Java
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650