- Develop and implement full-stack solutions, e.g. cloud, IoT, etc.
- Participate in client design thinking session to understand client's problem statement
- Participate in pre-sales activities, demo showcases and client discussions
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions.
- Proven track of records of successful project/product implementation in both 3-tier web AND mobile applications
- Hands-on experience in full SDLC from requirements gathering to testing and deployment
- Proficient in MEAN stack or equivalent Node.js-based stack
- Proficient in OOP, procedural and scripting programming languages, e.g. Java, C#, Golang, C, C++, Python, Node.js, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge in cloud application development, e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiarity in software design patterns
- Experience in DevOps or agile methodology is a plus
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, computer voice, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547