Job Description - Full-stack Engineer
Application full-stack engineer position is the key role for leading and representing our products by pushing forward technically, adopting new technologies and setting higher standards. It's expected from you to have excellent knowledge and experience developing/maintaining full stack software and its technologies. You are independent, proactive, able to deliver results with minimal guidance, as well as collaboration with other engineers, managers.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a big international AMAT team to design and implement open-source solutions in alignment with business needs and project schedules.
- Taking an ownership responsibility to maintain internal product server and software infrastructure from inside customer's location.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Collaborate working cross-functionality with other engineers to make sure that all solutions are consistent.
- Document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
- Partner with business community to understand requirements, determine training needs and deliver user training sessions.
- Perform technology and product research to better define requirements, resolve important issues and improve the overall capability of the analytics technology stack.
- Evaluate and provides feedback on future technologies and new releases/upgrades.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 4+ years of application development experience with frontend and backend technologies.
- Ability to understand and interpretate business requirements into clearly articulated technology solution and backwards. Explains difficult or sensitive information.
- Good knowledge of the browser environment, cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL database models.
- Experience working with Python Django, Tornado or Flask frameworks.
- In-depth understanding of RESTful APIs, token authentications, etc.
- Good knowledge in Linux administration - confident shell user, skilled in bash programming, system control, networking, etc.
- Experience with version control and issue tracking systems: BitBucket, GitHub, Jira.
- Debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment at scale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel and work in customer site possibly more than fifty percent of total workhours.
Lee Kah Yung (email@example.com)
Recruitment Consultant (R23113213)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Roger Lee Kah Yung EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113213