- Experience developing complex components involving scalability, security, data access and distributed systems.
- Involved in web development, REST API development and smart metering information development
- Comfortable working in a CI/CD pipeline such as container deployment exposures like Docker, OpenShift
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support implementation and onboarding of application teams to ELK
- Degree in Computer Science Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols
- Experience working with DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube)
- Experienced in at least one of the databases such as MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server / Redis / MongoDB / Hive
- Experienced in ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) and Grafana
- End to end ELK implementation experience with Logs/metrics ingestion is good to have.
- Able to perform data analysis to develop dashboards and metrics is good to have.
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109