The position is a hands-on role who will work across local and global teams of technology, business, and operational subject matter experts to translate business needs into a robust and integrated technology solutions.
The role holder will participate in Agile software development life cycle. The role is responsible to analyses business requirements, building end-to-end solutions and integration with different systems. This role is fully accountable for the high-quality outcomes and optimized client experience.
- Partner with product managers to understand the product vision, bring the vision alive through the creation of elegant and robust solution
- Interpret the rationale, logic and data behind business requirements provided.
- Design and develop scalable solutions (client-side and server-side) to meet business requirements.
- Ensure high code quality, high test coverage, with clean coding practices.
- Perform technical gaps analysis, vulnerability remediation and performance improvement.
- Application test automation and performance tuning
- Produce technical documentation from architecture design to technical specification
- Be a technical leader and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to propose technical solution and recommendation
- Diploma/ bachelor's degree in computer science or in any related majors.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, ORM Technologies, Junit or other test frameworks.
- Excellent SQL/RDBMS skills, able to design and optimise database schemas.
- Extensive experience of setting up DevOps stack of tools, such as Git, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Cucumber etc.
- Extensive experience in Test Automation with Selenium and Cucumber
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955