- Work with stakeholders and users on the Design Thinking journey
- Design and develop enterprise solutions, proof-of-concepts, and demos in support of presales activities for clients
- Contribute as technology and technical expert in presales activities, solutioning and delivery
- Provide technology advisory to our clients to build their strategies and roadmaps towards achieving business goals
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the clients
- Manages clients' expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan.
- Ability to manage risk effectively and proactively for high to extremely risk projects.
- Leads cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps to develop & implement corrective actions plans.
- Develops & leads cross functional team to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Develops solutions and participates in presales & change order negotiations representing & approving delivery capability & cost solution.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities and supports pursuit activities.
- Contributes to organization strategic business plan to drive the company's goals and initiatives.
- Coaches and mentor team to achieve innovation, drive down cost of delivery and achieve trusted advisor status with clients.
- Responsible to ensure knowledge management is captured, documented, and leveraged for improved performance.
- Manages the people aspect of the team
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Industry, defining and solutioning Digital Applications
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as IOT Architect/Solution Architect/EC Architect/Integration Architect/DevOps Architect
- Experience in managing and leading staff
- In depth hands-on working experience of Python and C++ or any other programming language
- Experience in Business modelling, road-mapping, functional architecture, commercial piloting, prototyping, design concepts will a plus
- Able to represent an abstract problem in the form of some finite real object of the system, which can be evaluated, designed, and developed
- Leading an Engineering team, which may be distributed and composed of very different specialists
- Comfortable technology, solutioning, architecting, consulting and hands-on
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology
- Ability to deliver architectural artefacts such as reference architectures, high-level design, conceptual diagrams, data architecture, etc.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547