- Passion for developing back-end applications and improving existing ones
- Understanding of architecture and database design principles
- Understanding how to gather and address technical/business requirements
- Excellent application troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Writing clean code that is easy for others to understand
- Sharing development knowledge and supporting the growth of the other members in the team
- Collaborating with a global team of software engineers and network engineers to identify new features that will provide benefits to the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with peers and management
- Ability to take ownership of your work and have good time management skills
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- At least 5 Years of IT experience as a Full stack web developer.
- Hands-on experience in web development tools like WordPress, Shopify & WIX.
- Hands-on knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure).
- Database design and normalization, creating stored procedures, functions, views, performance.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374