Location: Assigned Boutique outlet
Required 2 years of relevant experience
As our Coffee Specialist, you will act as our ambassador in the Boutique to welcome, advise and guide a clientele loyal to up-market products in compliance with the quality standards defined in the service offering.
A day in the life of Coffee Specialist
You will create a delightful customer experience for our customers by ensuring that the maintenance of the boutique appearance are in accordance to the company policy (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented), ensuring that the display cubicles are filled with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis, welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs and to advice both prospects and Club members on the products and services. You will also need to initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products and maintain a pro-active approach towards the customers and to maximise the sale of the products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines and accessories). As the Coffee Specialist, you are part of the team to ensure boutique operations excellence are being maintained such as compliance to the correct opening / closing of the Boutique procedures and payment are made in order based on a defined procedure. You will contribute actively to achieve individual and boutique targets.
What Will Make You Successful
- Excellent proficiency in English is essential.
- Experience in working with High end/luxury/ premium FMCG or retail brands would have an added advantage.
- Preferable with at least 2 years of experience in direct customer sales and/or 2 years of experience in supervising/coaching a team
- Must have a excellent work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust)
- Have passion to constantly update oneself with our Sales Guidance
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas
- Able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Energized by tough challenges and is a team player
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or whatsapp to 96476119.
Snow Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134