GCC Contract Management
Our client is a US MNC and a reputable organisation in the Semiconductor industry. They are currently looking for a suitable individual to join them as a GCC Contract Management.
- Responsible for Service & Spares contract forecasting as well as, Service Agreement operations management.
- Specific Duties include:
- Under direct supervision, he/she will provide quotes, book service agreements, support total parts Management and total kit management.
- Under direct guidance, he/she will support service agreement maintenance (billing, idling, backlog) service agreement invoice management, Total Kit Management, (TKM), Total Parts Management, (TPM), sales support & entitlement alignment of Service Spares and components policy and process for contracts.
- Relevant educational qualifications in Manufacturing/Engineering or its equivalent.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Must be thorough and set high standards for maintenance/reliability.
- 1-year renewable contract
- Location: East, Changi
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573