- Serves as the key legal advisor for the business, including but not limited to commercial transactions, commercial contract negotiations, day-to-day operational legal matters, litigation dispute resolution support, proposed new ventures, providing input and feedback with management.
- Review management representation letters, liaising with auditors to address legal queries and preparing of relevant documents for exchange with auditors prior to filing.
- Support corporate governance, compliance with sec/listing requirements.
- Establish regular and direct communication with the management team to ensure smooth coordination in release of material news and periodic monitoring of the company's website.
- Address promptly all queries from the SEC and ensuring compliance with the relevant NYSE listing rules and SEC legislation at all times.
- Organize and attend quarterly board meetings and taking of minutes.
- Prepare, review and circulate relevant documentations, committee resolutions and various corporate actions and changes to directors and committee prior to and post each AGM, board and committee meeting.
- Review and conduct yearly FCPA training across the group and for the Board of Directors with the assistance of the auditors.
- Degree in Law or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Commercial Practice.
- Prior experience within the Automotive industry will be highly advantageous.
- Familiar with PRC laws and regulations.
- Possess excellent analytical and excellent communication skills
- Prior corporate and commercial experience in a listed entity will be advantageous.
- Willing to travel frequently or open to relocation.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080