- Responsible for month-end closing and reporting for Singapore entities.
- Financial Analyses on full set of accounts: Undertake analyses on financial operational results and perform variance analysis, including balance sheet schedule review and reconciliation (prepared by SSC).
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to other business stakeholders to drive business strategic objectives.
- Compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements: Liaise and work closely with internal and external auditors in order to understand and enforce policies/procedures/practices fully meet the relevant requirements.
- Ensure adequate management of internal controls with proper segregation of duties and approvals.
- Any other job duties as required.
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related fields.
- Professional accounting accreditations will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in handling audit and financial accounting within a MNC environment.
- Possess knowledge of accounting principles and practices and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- Prior working experience with hands-on knowledge of SAP FI COPA modules will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080