- Provide support for roles in the area of Record-to Report
- Acts as primary point of contact for selected partners
- Be responsible for financial reporting operational activities
- Able to Participate in process improvement projects
- Participate/lead cross trainings of junior associates and new team members
- The role has controlling and reporting responsibilities over all processes in the end-to-end accounting: OTC, ITP, HR activities, and how they are reflected and accounted for in the books.
- The role executes ongoing control over the accounting activities in the respective ledger, for which it is responsible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the this function is required for this position
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917