- Monitor and research available market information and prepare Sales Roadmaps, Competitor Analyses, Industry Trend reports
- Analyze, interpret and summarize multiple data/research sources to devise and implement strategies for Product development, Product Marketing, trade shows.
- To utilize available research to identify new growth opportunities in products, features and services
- Assist in building and developing the strategies to target and develop these new growth opportunities and implement them on a project basis.
- Assist in corporate event planning and management as required
- Conduct market intelligence, monthly business reviews, market intelligence scorecard etc.
- Conduct market studies on leasing and shipping customer competition, sales and trading competition.
- Monitor, review and evaluate new products and services, market and industry trends and developments. Monitor and maintain a database on customer activity, trends and needs.
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to gather new, actionable insights for senior management's adoption, as well as for industry conferences and trade shows including preparation of advertisements, collateral material, banners, posters, sourcing of corporate gifts.
- Partner closely with internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, etc
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an analytical role involving industry/market and competitor research.
- Excellent numerical, communication, presentation (including MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel) skills, and proficiency in Power BI
- Highly developed research skills and knowledge of desk research and sources, trade interviewing and a solid understanding of and/or experience in strategy and competitive analysis
- Positive attitude with good inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working quickly and accurately
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547