- Lead Pubic Relations campaigns for our company and its products, develop and manage product publicity throughout development based on Pubic Relations strategies targeting the regions of distribution, position products , messages, platforms, and our brands.
- Develop and maintain relationship with game industry-related media and content creators both niche and mainstream
- Cultivate and expand in-house media contacts, ensure consistent communication and accurate, appropriate message distribution.
- Work closely with members from various departments including marketing, community, development, and production to set up deliverables and up-to-date schedule for product publicity.
- Create and edit press assets including press releases, talking points, media alerts, and presentations.
- Be responsible for the performance and output of strategic Pubic Relations plans, conduct research and analysis of press activities, Pubic Relations campaigns, and potential opportunities,
- Deliver informative Pubic Relations reports timely to the executive team to maintain and extend the team's knowledge of products, the company, and the game industry while modifying and optimizing strategic Pubic Relations plans of products periodically.
- Supervise internal and external communication with gaming platforms and franchises by responding to the requests from business partners to maintain close relationships with them while exploring potential business opportunities to enhance the marketing and Pubic Relations performance of products.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Journalism or Communications.
- 5 years of experience in public relations, expertise in gaming or related industries and a global mindset.
- Experience in mobile gaming industry
- Exceptionally knowledgeable about publicity in the game industry and works professionally and strategically to explore and cultivate public relations opportunities.
- A result-driven mind that has directions to and determination of finding solutions. Able to identify and prioritize tasks and deliver ideal project performance under time constraints and workload pressure.
- Open-minded, curious, always ready to take up challenges, can quickly adapt to changes such as working around the globe.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835