This role involves managing the tax affairs relating to client's organization that is headquartered in Singapore. It covers providing and implementing tax advice to the business as well as managing tax operations to ensure compliance with all tax reporting obligations in all the countries (in addition to Singapore) where the organization operates. The role will work closely with the Finance and Treasury functions, and external service providers in executing its responsibilities.
- Develop, implement, and manage the Tax Governance Framework for the organization in collaboration with Finance.
- Manage the tax compliance and reporting operations, covering all taxes such as income tax and indirect tax.
- Design, execute and monitor tax controls for all tax processes.
- Ensure that the SAP system tax setup is fully aligned with the organization's tax requirements.
- Collaborate closely with the business to provide tax advice and effective principled tax planning, followed by implementation of agreed plans.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Multi-National Companies, preferably gained in an international tax environment, in a tax compliance and advisory capacity.
- International corporate and indirect tax knowledge and experience.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrable skills in managing advisors and third-party service providers.
- Experience using ERP systems such as SAP.
- Robust organizational skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and deliver on time.
- Capability to work autonomously and effectively with cross functional teams.
- Clear communication and influencing skills to work effectively with business stakeholders, team members and external service providers.
- Knowledge in SAP is beneficial.
Stephanie, Liew Wei Yien (Liu Weiyun) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248