You will be responsible for the management and development of all operational matters within the organization and ensuring that all SLA's are met with service delivery and within budget.
- Responsible for and directly managing the operations in the U.K and EMEA regions.
- Responsible for overall service delivery in EMEA and be the point of escalation for service delivery issues.
- Responsible for ongoing performance management, coaching and development of direct reports.
- Responsible for monitoring budget & Gross profit for business areas of responsibility - keeping within the target.
- Responsible for monitoring driver performance and effectively dealing with any performance related issues.
- Compile a monthly report on drivers performance to present at Executive meeting.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with vendors & Suppliers.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring performance goals that meet efficiency levels, targets and quality assurance standards.
- Responsible for leading workflow distribution to ensure that all service levels are satisfied.
- Support performance management within the organization by identifying improvement opportunities.
- Degree in Business / Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in the transportation industry.
- Prior experience in ground transportation / chauffeuring services will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and a self-driven enthusiatic personality.
- Comfortable in travelling regionally for work purposes.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080