- Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
- Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
- Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist.
- Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
- Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
- Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
- Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
- Mentor team members and own product support areas.
- Minimum Diploma in Business / Administration / or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience with product technical support
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Online advertising experience is a plus
- Familiar with social media / online platforms and sites
- Customer service experience
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distill into clear and concise communications
- Aptitude to support complex products
- Ability to overcome a product learning curve
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to work in teams
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141