Work with the team on executing strategic graphic design, video development, support to initiatives and campaigns across the organization. This professional will work with internal communications processes, planning and development through execution such as managing and coordinating day to day communications, i.e. all hands meetings, announcements, newsletter, intranet pages, blogs, etc.
- Understanding audience, competitive content, campaign performance data and insights.
- Working with team to develop content for internal and external presentations, written and visual content such as infographic and videos.
- Content distribution: Work with other communication teams to ensure campaign are promoted and amplified across communication channels. Ensure that performance data and insights are fed back to the team.
- Content Ideation: Focused on creating, fresh innovative content that sparks connections with our target. Lead the ideation process to turn data/insights into thought starters and stories.
- Analysis and content optimization: Measure and monitor all content asset performance to ensure quality and performance of content created on all channels. Conduct A/B tests and make recommendations for optimizations, killing and extending
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Degree in Marketing or any Business-related course
- 1+ years' experience in related field
- Experience in content creation (data visualization, infographic development, motion design animations & transitions) and distribution
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 12 months contract (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Changi
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160