Our Client is a Reputable US company Looking for a Group Accountant
- Review the financial system and prepare journal entries to ensure accurate reporting in the Corporate consolidation software, including the reclassification of accounts, analysis, and adherence to US GAAP.
- Coordinate and report the trial balance and US GAAP adjustments for multiple entities to the Corporate consolidation system, while also preparing supplementary packages required for Corporate reporting purposes.
- Analyze and review inquiries from Corporate, regional managers, and internal and external auditors, which may entail extracting necessary data from the financial system and communicating with relevant personnel
- Analyze variances in sales, gross margin, Selling, General and Administration expenses (SG&A), and Balance Sheet for the Quarterly Management Presentation (QMP),
- Compile monthly consolidated Asia Flash, accompanied by variance analysis for the corporate planning department, and creating a monthly working capital forecast,
- Monitoring and analyzing weekly cash flows from operations in Asia to minimize operating cycle days, in coordination with the originating teams.
- CPA/ACCA qualifications or equivalent
- Expertise in microsoft office such as excel analytical tools and power points
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277