- To oversee group reporting and consolidation, annual budget and planning for the Group
- To partner with business team to provide them with financial and management support and ensure timely and accurate reports
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows, predicting future trends and budgeting;
- Monitor the financial reports of the Affiliates' offices for different entities
- Participate in rolling out proper processes, controls and implementation of new systems.
- Establish financial and internal control policies and procedures, and ensure regulatory compliance to company and tax laws and conformance to accounting standards.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Liaising with external auditor; tax agent on corporate tax matters and company secretary
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA preferably CA with 3-5 years of experience in supervisory or managerial role
- At least 5 years of experience in full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting
- Experiences in Group reporting, consolidation
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977