- Participates in the development and fulfilment of various portfolio companies' Capital Management
- Plans and associated Programs and participate in various Fund Raising programs
- Work closely with Group Corporate Finance team and respective business team to support and lead the aspects of capital management programs through international banking market or through public and private debt capital markets.
- Undertake the responsibility of financial model to be appraised by various stakeholders
- Reports preparation and documentation negotiation and finalisation.
- Participate in overall treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding requirements and devising capital structure programs.
- Undertake Governance aspect of the Capital Management by streamlining compliance protocols across participating business verticals to increase financial transparency in management reporting and performance providing Assurance on various related matters.
- Conduct in-depth research and financial analysis, market intelligence on companies/ industries/markets
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; present them to the businesses and investor/lender community across business units.
- Undertake the Due diligence aspects of the transaction and work on the various report finalisation including working with independent agencies) for identification of risk and mitigation measures.
- As part of Group Corporate Finance team, participate in select M&A deals, including undertaking duediligence and achieving the funding requirements of the transaction
- Assist in preparing pitch books, presentations, research, valuation models, trading comparables etc
- Able to evolve into analysis of the sector and the companies in which various portfolio companies look to expand its footprints and to prepare comprehensive valuation analyses, including benchmarks and comparative analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Accounting, business, management, or finance
- CFA / CPA / MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required
- Well verse in financing, balance sheet analysis, business/sector orientation, strategic planning.
- Proficient in MS Office suit (Financial Modelling, Presentation skills is must)
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917