- Responsible for all the chopping works
- Choosing of ingredients
- Process raw ingredients, cold dishes or cooked dishes
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- To assist across kitchen stations.
- Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered
- Ensure food items are prepared according to company standards of quality and consistency.
- Minimum 1 year in similar role
- Good in knife skills and procurement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Location: Orchard
- Retail working hours
- Salary up to $3200 + other benefits
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp to 8286 4219.
Liang Kai Yan Cayenne (R1874693)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Liang Kai Yan, Cayenne License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1874693