- Manage and coordinate social media presence.
- Financier, Investor Communications and Marketing
- Assist in Company relationships with Bondholders and Banks and communicating financial results
- Convey, research and develop key messages and presentation materials for financial results
- Plan and manage financier and investor roadshows, logistics leading up to reporting events.
- Plan and manage a social media campaign.
- Build and manage excellent relations with research analysts, institutional investors and public investors.
- Active and regular investor and analyst engagement through 1-on-1 meetings, conferences and roadshows and constant social media.
- Compile analysts' consensus and where necessary provide feedback to analysts
- Keep a clear pulse on matters such as share market activities, financial trends, competitor behaviour and shareholder issues
- Co-ordinate and analyse share register searches for notable movements in and out of the stock
- Segmentation of investor base for more effective marketing efforts
- Assist in annual report production and distribution
- Develop and implement financier relations strategies and communications to banks, investors and bondholders.
- Continuously optimise infrastructure and processes to promote 'best practice' investor relations
- Manage and enhance Investor Relations web pages
- Degree in Business / Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Communications.
- Prior experience within the Aerospace / Aviation industries will be advantageous.
- Prior knowledge in Accounting and exposure to Bonds / Equity Capital Markets will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Comfortable in dealing with investor relations, attending roadshows and exhibitions and presentations.
- Comfortable in travelling regionally on a regular basis.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080