- Responsible for Global Customs, International Trade/Export compliance programs
- Researches new rules and regulations on respective importing countries and consult port authorities, logistic service providers, import agencies and customs authorities to ensure the company is in compliance with freight and shipping guidelines especially given our returnable container lease business.
- Identifies non-compliance and leads and directs corrective actions by regions to ensure compliance with customs, tax, financial, legal and other government agency regulations
- Optimises duties and other costs within the compliance framework
- Able to be in direct contact with the different Custom authorities in the world to discuss/negotiate optimal process and customs declaration.
- Act as leader and give internal directions to regions when goods are blocked or one of subsidiaries get challenged by customs, tax or other authorities.
- Keep fully up to date about customs and other relevant regulations, and based on that define Company's strategy, update and implement SOPs, train the organisations
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Thorough understanding with Global Customs , International Trade / Export compliance program
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977