- Responsible for the leadership and management of the sales & tendering capacity and quality in Business Line to deliver on time pre-sales support, contracts negotiation and closing the orders in accordance to the Integrated Management System Project Execution Model and company Authorisation Policy.
- Leadership and management of the sales & tendering to manage and maintain the sales information in the customer relationship management tool Salesforce and supporting the head of Business line and business controller to forecast the business.
- Maintain and develop the needed sales and tendering competences and capacities in the business line
- Build in depth understanding on customer business process and market, identify and initiate the product and solution development needs to strategic marketing, business development and technology development team to enable new product and solution offering
- Be responsible for conducting research of the competition environment
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 10 years' proven track record in sales management positions internationally
- Minimum 10 years' work experience in the marine/ offshore industry or capital equipment sales
- Experience with project sales/ project management on capital equipment
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917