- Partner with business leaders to define and execute sales strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements.
- Collaborate with support functions, (Service Management, Customer Service, Sales Operations, Supply Chain, BU leadership) to develop an effective, valuable commercial approach.
- Demonstrate strategic ability by implementing tactical direction and actions to drive business growth in local and international markets.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal & external stakeholders to build a collaborative working environment.
- Manage the team performance by leading, coaching and inspiring them to achieve their KPIs and grow in their career.
- Take a proactive role in conceiving the business development and marketing strategy in consultation with management.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Degree in Business / Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a Strategic Business Development role.
- Prior experience within the FMCG (Mother & Baby Products) industry will be highly advantageous.
- Proven understanding of financial and business operations with confirmed ability to drive margin expansion and operational improvements.
- Possess exceptional leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and lead employees to achieve performance objectives.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a multi divisional matrix organization to achieve commercial objectives.
- Possess excellent strategic planning and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in regional travelling.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080