Health and Safety Administrator (Giant Petrochemical/ Jurong/ Contract)
- Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions.
- Takes samples and measurements of hazardous materials, and coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
- Trains employees on safety, company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety regulations.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Project Team in developing and maintaining a Project Safety Roadmap.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
- Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
- Conduct new employee orientation and OSHA 10/ 30 Hour Classes
- Meet regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns
- Provide regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and or limited experience to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Preferably possess a degree in health and safety or equivalent.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259