- Develop and execute health and safety workplans according to WSH acts and its regulation and incorporating both the company and landlord's requirements and ensure it is updated.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Responsible for conducting HSE inspections, audit, producing relevant reports and follow-ups, including preparation, review and maintenance of site safety records and statistics for all personnel based on site as well as sub-contractors, ensuring that items discussed are followed up and shared with relevant parties.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new preventive measures.
- Participate in client required safety meetings and site safety walks, external HSE Audits and ensure all site HSE issues are addressed and closed as per the agreed time frame.
- Implement Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) and Risk Management (RM) plans within scope of own work and Identify areas for improvement in the WSHMS.
- Coordinate Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP) drills, maintenance of emergency response equipment and deliver safety briefings.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Coordinate WSH program initiatives.
- Diploma in Safety Science, Environmental Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience overseeing WSH compliance audit and due diligence audit.
- Prior experience within the Construction / Property Management industries will be advantageous.
- Licensed and Registered MOM WSH Officer and qualified Fire Safety Manager
- Has developed a Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 3 and higher)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896