- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Has experience in Leading an IT Customer Service in Technology company or relevant industry.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in providing technical support of customer IT problems, issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Must have experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 knowledge
- Able to work in shift and weekends as and when required
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650