- Perform basic Level 1 IT support and escalate issues related to systems, hardware or software issues to level 2 support when required.
- Deliver personalized service over the telephone or digital platforms such as live chat to internal users on IT inquiries in an efficient manner
- Ability to understand internal users' needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our internal users to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Diploma or Degree in science / technology / engineering or in any related course.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience in IT Helpdesk
- Must have experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 knowledge
- Able to work in shift and weekends as and when required
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650