Primary responsibilities are focused on communication with users to update them on issue status, managing customer satisfaction surveys and tracking of contractual SLAs and KPIs for system problems and IAs.
- Log and Track customer system problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
Skills and Qualifications:
- With 1 - 2 years of customer service/call center background
- With IT customer service support/Level 1 support is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge on usage of any call center telephony system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of internet email application (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) is a plus
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Depot road
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160