Helpdesk Support (Non IT/ Contract)
Our well-established client is in the pharmaceutical industry.
- To provide 1st level of Helpdesk Support eg. Handling employee's enquiries, performing data entry and reporting.
- This requires the person to be the "face" of the business unit and provide level 1 support (either f2f, phone, email or chat) to users (from the time query raised until it is resolved). For this, the person will need to work with different "technical / escalation groups" to look for the right solutions within expected SLA. The person will also need to use certain tools (such as ServiceNow, Workday, SAP Concur, Coupa eBUY etc.)
- The incumbent is also expected to identify and propose improvements for existing process / policies based on the queries collected from customers (continuous improvement)
- Provide monthly update to stakeholders on the performance of the helpdesk
- Provide training to customers based on provided material from Level 2 support
- Letter preparation and obtain signatures
- Collect and compile data/info/documents and forward to stakeholders
- Coordinate new hire onboarding, new staff induction, point of contact for ELC (employee life cycle) activities
- Prior helpdesk support experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preferably candidates who can start work immediately.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259