- Assist Helpdesk manager in managing day to day operation of Helpdesk and managing client on the daily reporting
- Real Time Monitoring of daily operations to departmental objectives & KPIs are met
- Monitor agent's weekly performance using available data
- Identify training and development needs of agents to bridge competency gaps.
- Work with trainers and QA to ensure agents are appropriately trained, coached and evaluated
- Ensure team members' compliance in operations policies and processes
- Provide the necessary leadership/guidance to team members to achieve Contract SLA.
- Lead, motivate and supervise agents to ensure that Customers' requests are answered promptly, of consistent quality, and in accordance to stipulated performance standards
- Coach and appraise Agents on their daily tasks and achievement of individual and departmental KPIs
- Conduct regular huddles / meetings with agents to ensure that they are kept informed about ongoing changes and updates (eg share important updates like survey participation rate, calls handled the previous day, unique cases so agents are kept updated)
- Ensure all knowledge base (eg. SharePoint/Confluence) for Helpdesk are all up to date
- Evaluate and resolve customer's complaint and ensure that they are dealt with expeditiously and satisfactorily, reporting service failures to source and making recommendations to prevent recurrence.
- Continuously review roster to ensure optimal resource utilization, enhanced productivity, and sufficient coverage of both agents and Team Leads across Helpdesk operational hours
- Promptly alert and escalate potential issues to ensure minimum disruptions to Helpdesk
- Degree or diploma in any discipline.
- With 3 to 5 years of work experience in the call centre environment
- At least 3+ years of leadership experience directly managing others
- Excellent time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Must be an excellent communicator with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar, and articulation).
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge and understanding of top-class customer experience.
- Passionate about how customer service can contribute to the success of any businesses.
- Proactive and positive in resolving issues.
- Experience with performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547