The Holds Management Associate is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate resolution of manual and system generated Hold cases to ensure the timely payments to the client s suppliers. Timely resolution of Holds within the case management tool to ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers.
- Support of Invoice Aging Analysis and reporting as requested by the Team Lead.
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Holds Team Lead/Manger.
- Provide Resolution for System and Manual Holds cases Process Invoices through client system.
- Post resolution when applicable.
- Ensures that all cases assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to the Team Leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
- 1 - 3 years' work experience in Accounts Payable or Finance role.
- Required to work on public holidays
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing.
Shift Schedules: Monday to Friday / 10am to 7pm (but can change to 7am - 4pm if business requires)
OT and PH work schedule are equivalent to an off-in-lieu
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160