HR Admin (Contract)
This position will be supporting the HR operations for all employees based in the Singapore office and includes the employee lifecycle.
- Performs Onboarding, Offboarding, Benefits Administration support, Audits (if region requires).
- Receives, routes, resolves, and properly closes all RA HR inquiries within their specialty or assignment in an accurate and timely manner. Specialist areas could include, but are not limited to: hiring and onboarding, employee data changes, leave of absence administration, accommodation requests, employee separations, global mobility transactions, and local benefit or payroll support.
- Provides data entry support when employees are unable to complete activities through the self-service portal in Workday.
- Handles escalated requests and provides a proper solution by analyzing the problem, the impact on the customer and advising on any appropriate actions.
- Collaborates with appropriate HRSC leadership/staff, COE, HRBP or third parties to resolve complex inquiries or transactions.
- Uses Workday Help tool to accurately capture, track, and follow-up on inquiries; entries used to monitor KPI trends, track performance, provide feedback, and improve quality.
- Maintain employee documentation (personnel file creation, retention, and deletion)
- Identifies and implements process improvement projects to enhance customer experience.
- Educate employees and managers on HR resources available to them and encourage the use self-service tools.
- Provides consultation on integrating new acquisitions into our standard HR practices and systems.
- Execute in partnership with HRBPs/HRGs on business reorganizations to ensure organizational structures are accurate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Two years of shared service center or HR representative experience in HR Operations and/or Global Employee Relations.
- Experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience with HRIS systems. Workday experience is a plus
- Proficiency Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with complex processes and systems.
- Interacts daily with peers and customers (typically internal) to exchange or present information. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Analytical ability
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914