- Support & guide people managers and employees in navigating complex people challenges across the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve the challenges.
- Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR which may involve coordinating multiple HR specialists / CSOs to resolve complex people issues.
- Support complex interpretation of policies & procedures, guide, coach & provide oversight of complex events which need higher touch handling (e.g. redundancy, restructuring, PIP, management of underperformers, handling difficult conversations with staff, STAs, pay review, performance management, in-role promotions, offcycle / retention adjustments) working with the HR Business Partner, HR Consultants and Specialist teams / CSOs where required.
- Manage end-to-end investigation process for all personal conduct cases (PCC), grievances, bullying & harassment, complaints, in alignment with the GCMF (global consequence management framework)
- Support the Change journey for People managers around a broad range of HR Processes
- Support and encourage customer adoption of HR Direct / Systems and tools.
- Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies & processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives providing end-to-end coordination and quality assurance of queries and one-stop transaction resolution.
- Minimum Degree with 8 years of HR experience
- Ability to understand complex situations and provide clear guidance
- Accurate and detail conscious, able to quickly spot errors in data and gaps in information, confidently seeking clarification and explanation
- A proactive self-starter with a "can-do", customer focused approach who can learn quickly from experience.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940