As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
As an HR Consultant you will support the successful delivery of HR projects and initiatives that deliver the business strategy set out in strategic people plans. You will work closely with Business Stakeholders, HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and Specialists to help plan pragmatic solutions to solve business problems, by leveraging internal and external expertise to deliver solutions that have measurable impact for our business either globally or within country adding commercial value through HR projects.
In order to accomplish these outcomes, is expected that the HR Consultant will:
- Support and manage project delivery proactively balancing scope, schedule, interdependencies, budget and risks
- Be able to provide oversight to how HR initiatives align to the HR/ Business Strategy and relevant global/ country business/functional People Plans
- Be responsible for ensuring project controls and procedures are in place within their given initiatives
- Effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the relevant governance forum and make suggestions to support decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate how HR projects and activities connect the people priorities and the business goals
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Experience in HR advisory/relationship management with business stakeholders
- Exposure in transformation/change and/or project management roles.
- Calm under pressure; ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales.
- Flexibility, tenacity and resilience to deal with business demands during periods of high workload.
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality. Discretion and integrity are essential.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.