- Advise and partner managers in all HR procedures and policies, providing guidance to managers in making people decisions, not limited to performance management, compensation, re-employment, disciplinary actions etc
- Be an employee advocate: Drive employee engagement and experience and ensure that employee feedback is heard, acted upon with a view to improve engagement and retention
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to policies, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Drive and execute employee engagement programmes such as focus groups and targeted sharing sessions
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization, and to improve employee experience
Administration of HR processes, including capturing of data in HRIS system (E.g., exit interview feedback, reference checks, disciplinary action records)
Ensure adherence to all regulations and applicable employment laws
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in human resource.
- Being conversant with the full spectrum of human resource functions
- Good relationship management and communications skills
- Good project management & organization skills
- Hands-on, self-starter and able to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills i.e., ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109