- Support the HR Director and formulate strategic HR plans to address organization requirements
- Oversee local office entire HR matters.
- Provide HR advice to various business heads to ensure smooth operations and achieve business objectives
- Manage corporate recruitment process and onboarding procedures.
- Assist on policy making and other company projects and new initiatives and update policies periodically to ensure relevancy.
- Transform the policies into executable plans and departmental procedures
- Executive action plan if policies/procedures are breached.
- Prepare L&D materials for employees (i.e. EHS training, employee handbooks, orientation decks, etc.)
- Oversee the employee relations programs (i.e. promotions, performance reviews, disciplinary procedures and employee discussions)
- Be an active member in supporting company projects, functions and new initiatives eg. ISO9001 audit system, environment, safety, health programs and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Human Resources in a management capacity
- Familiar in setting, reviewing and implementing policy and procedure in HR functions
- Familiar with Singapore employment law and compensation system
- Experience in developing customized training programs on staff orientation, employee relations and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835