We are looking for individuals who are bold to try new ideas, have a startup mindset as our client continuously refine their career management practices and processes by integrating best practices/trends, leveraging on emerging HR technology and data-driven insights.
Our client leverage Digital, Data, Science widely to deliver a holistic Triple E (Experience, Exposure, Education) development framework, and yet don't lose sight of Employee Experiences.
Shape Digital and Employee Experiences
- Co-create with employees to sharpen AI and to deliver personalized development experience and launch enhancements
Shape a Culture by Design
- Plan and execute a key event to showcase HR initiatives that the bank is driving and HR platforms that the bank has in place to enhance employee experience, ways of working and career development.
- Plan and roll out new bank-wide Mentoring Programme in Singapore and key markets for employees to take their career development and growth journey a step further by learning from mentors.
- Degree in any relevant field with more than 5 years' of Human Resource
- Excellent project management skills: planning, organizing and execution.
- Able to multi-task, be resourceful and work under pressure.
- Creative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and focused on the customer.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills: ability to build trust and rapport across levels.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160