We are looking for a HR Operations Executive to join our organization, Manpower Staffing, under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
The successful incumbent will be the point of contact with a Key Account, responsible on delivering operational related services to the client and contract Staff. He/She will be delivering onboarding work (i.e. organize and facilitate our company's onboarding procedures for new hires), contract staff engagement work and offboarding.
- To prepare employment contracts, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling the Contract Staff for their first day of work
- Clearly explaining policies related to Company's and client's operations
- Provides HR policy interpretation; rendering HR advises to internal stakeholders (example, Recruiters, Key Account Manager) and the client
- Works closely with the Contact Staff to maintain positive work relationships
- Maintains an effective level of administering benefits
Profile and Experience
- Possess strong communication, critical thinking and analysis skill
- Able to manage/build relationships
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements (example, Employment Act) related to day-to-day management of employees
- Able to prioritize tasks, with strong time management skills
Training will be provided to qualified individuals who possess the key attributes but may not have the full relevant experience.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894