HR Program Specialist
This role is responsible for delivering customised workforce management solutions; helping our clients to manage their contingent and project-based spend productively. The workforce management solutions fully leverage on the Group's suite of solutions where we source, assess, develop and manage the talents that enables clients to win.
The role will ensure that contractual compliance is delivered to our clients along with effective service delivery, while driving continual improvement of processes and procedures.
- Prepare contracts and agreements for Client or Vendor as required
- Facilitate change management such as amendment to agreements, system configuration updates, SOP reviews, etc.
- Work with vendors to ensure contingent workforce is managed in compliance with clients' service level
- Ensure compliance with local legislation is administered
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as required
- Coordinate with the vendors on contingent workforce onboarding, contract renewal and offboard work
- Advise vendors on clients' benefits policies and procedures
- Ensure appropriate practices are adhered to in relation to contingent workforce performance management and counselling procedure
- Update vendors in relation to changes in policies or processes as and when necessary
- Triggering renewals with the clients
- Advising clients on HR policies and practices as and when necessary
- Well organized; handle day-to-day operations which involve interactions with internal stakeholders and clients, able to deliver historical information (if needed) in a timely manner
- Maintain winning relationships; understand cultural differences and modifies style effectively
- Reliable; exercise discretion as the role often deals with confidential information
- Meticulous; paying attention to details for either repetitive, detailed tasks and projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment with adaptiveness and flexibility
- Possess strong communication skills
Training will be provided to qualified individuals who possess the key attributes but may not have the full relevant experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894