- Responsible for recruitment activities which includes advertising, employment agency management, resume screening, interviewing, selecting, salary bench marking and recommendations, conducting reference checks, offering and negotiating.
- Understand all business goals/ challenges/ requirements, anticipate their business needs and provide right recruitment solutions.
- Provide high quality recruitment and resource planning consulting services to the hiring managers.
- Ensure operational excellence in end to end recruitment.
On-boarding & Exit
- In charge of on-boarding activities such as pre-employment check and coordination with various departments to prepare for arrival.
- Prepare new hires onboarding logistics: welcome package, conduct new employee orientation, SAP profiles creation, update of organization chart.
- Prepare letters for new employment, confirmation, transfer, promotion, resignation and termination.
- Coordinate the exit procedure.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by HR Department
Education & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- 5 years or more experience in recruitment/ talent acquisition in multinational companies
- Solid recruitment experience, within both agency and in-house environments
- Experience in recruitment for technology and capital equipment industry
- Familiar with use of social media/ networking site like Linked-In, Applicant Tracking System.
- Reports to HR Manager, Singapore & Malaysia
Tay Tong Fang (Nicole)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889