We are looking for a Senior HR Operations Executive to join our organization, Manpower Staffing, under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
Our recruitment firm has won the Best Overall Recruitment Firm at the prestigious Human Resources’ HR Vendors of the Year for four consecutive years since 2016.
The successful incumbent will be the point of contact with a Key Account, responsible for HR services delivery to the client. He/She will be delivering onboarding work (i.e. organize and facilitate our company’s onboarding procedures for new hires), contract staff engagement work and offboarding.
· To prepare employment contracts; gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling the Contract Staff for their first day of work
· Clearly explaining policies relate to Company’s and client’s operations
· Provides HR policy interpretation; rendering HR advises to internal stakeholders (example, Recruiters, Key Account Manager) and the client
· Works closely with the Contact Staff to maintain positive work relationships
· Maintains an effective level of administering benefits
Profile and Experience
· Possess strong communication, critical thinking and analysis skill
· Able to manage/build relationships
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements (example, Employment Act) related to day-to-day management of employees
· Able to prioritize tasks; strong time management skills
Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage. Training will be provided to qualified individuals who possess the key attributes but may not have the full experience
Interested applicants, please apply or email to your CV to email@example.com