- Perform administration for learning registration, attendance, gather feedback, evaluation reports, and produce learning metrics reports.
- Collaborate with initiative teams to drive adoption of our products and services through the creation/curation of required learning programs, as well as to create a learning culture in the department.
- Facilitate learning experiences to lead groups through a series of workshops and retrospectives.
- Create quizzes and activities for learning content.
- Create videos to commemorate the graduation of different cohorts.
- Gather feedback on the learning courses through various channels, e.g., questionnaires/surveys, discussions with managers.
- Track and provide regular learning metrics report and learning achievements, using standard MS Office tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Facilitate workshops delivery as onsite or virtual training support.
- Maintain an up-to-date course list and content in MS SharePoint.
- Perform other tasks and projects as and when necessary, required to support business objectives and learning operations, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 1-2 years of related experience in training support/administration is good to have.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, able to initiate a conversation and provide a customer-centric approach to assist stakeholders.
- Interested and passionate about developing learning solutions, solving problems, and improving current processes.
- Committed to learning fast, adaptable, and passionate about delivering quality work as a team.
- Good working attitude and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Canva, Excel (e.g., pivot table), and PowerPoint.
- Ability to represent quantitative information in a visual form that facilitates effective decision-making.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650