Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions.
12-month contract (convertible to perm)
Salary: up to $5.5k + bonus
You will be responsible for:
- Providing HR Staffing Ops Support - partnering with Talent Acquisition team on recruitment and admin activities.
- Developing and implementing HR policies throughout the organization.
- Scheduling interviews (face-to-face, Microsoft Teams calls, etc.).
- Offer/ Employment letter generation, pre-employment checks, onboarding, new hire orientation.
- Working with immigration vendor on work pass initiation, immigration documents' endorsement, job postings.
- Updating employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status into local spreadsheet/Workday, ensuring all required documents are collected as soon as possible.
- Filing and any other admin and HR and Staffing support required.
You will need:
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent; or possess relevant HR experience.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage complex panel interviews and worldwide time zone differences when scheduling meetings/ interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested applicants, you may email an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275