- Opportunity with MNC Company
- Salary up to $8300 with attractive bonuses
- 5 days week -Open to any industry
- In charge of Talent Development and Talent Engagement for organization
- Experience in devising and implementing employee engagement strategies for different objectives e.g. motivation, development, retention, leadership development
- In charge of Organisational Development/Employee Engagement/Internal Communications/Stakeholder Engagement in a large MNC
- To Play a key role in the Learning & Development function, starting from competency gap analysis, learning needs analysis, to design and execution of organisation-wide learning interventions. These interventions should meet current workforce learning needs as well as those identified for future needs.
- To Design, conceptualize and develop frameworks, programmes and initiatives for building organizational and managerial capabilities to meet group-wide learning needs.
- Serve as a learning partner, you will engage and consult line divisions and HR stakeholders to identify learning needs and work with third-party training vendors to develop and deliver creative and cost-effective learning solutions.
- Take charge leading in crafting culture change campaigns from conceptualisation through implementation, effectively bridging employee sentiments with organisational goals
- Build strong networks throughout the organisation for effective collaboration and to ensure people engagement initiatives truly meet employees' expectation
- Drive improvements in employee experience through communications and engagement interventions which are sustainable and measurable, and work with stakeholders on adapting these to their unique requirements
- Must be ACTA certified with 5 years of relevant experiences
- Experiences helping Organization obtaining ATO status
- LMS implementation experiences
- Able to work in Fast-paced environment
- Good leadership qualities
- Experience in managing digital communications platforms, such as an intranet, social media
properties and/or websites is a plus
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977