We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
HSE & Facility Coordinator
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $4000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and other installed systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of the facility and supporting local management in establishing and continuously improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture within the worksite.
- Assist line management with:
- Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System; monitoring HSE objectives;
- Liaising with local contractors and agencies regarding HSE;
- Assessing local risks;
- Generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists;
- Preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at the location level;
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits.
- Coordinate and participate in HSE training of personnel, including contractors.
- Ensure that HSE documentation is updated and available onsite.
- Monitor and follow up on HSE reports and facilitate LPT meetings and HSE audits.
- Support line management in investigations of failures and accidents and advise management on corrective actions required.
- Maintain a high level of HSE awareness among personnel through communication, training and promoting involvement in HSE programs.
- Analyze HSE trends for the location and recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Review QUEST to ensure that logged data is correct and up to date. Supervise the Facility Management (FM) organization and assist the Facility Manager with: Preparation of budget estimates and cost tracking reports; permits and license requirements; contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
- Implement quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Participate in facility projects to support key FM activities in operations, maintenance, property management, engineering and construction.
- Plan and direct FM services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services and security operations.
- Coordinate maintenance activities within the functions and departments to optimize the productivity and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommend operating methods and equipment to reduce FM costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations through site-base auditing.
- Implement improvement actions identified in the FM Global or Facilities Scorecard Assessment.
Experience in (would be ideal) :
- Facility Management
- Third Party Management
- Workplace Safety and Health Hazard Identification and Risk Control Management
- Environmental Management System Framework Development and Implementation
- Incident Investigation Management
- Audit and Review Management
- Continuous Improvement Management
- Emergency Response Management
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579